Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Monday 30 September 2013

Photo Every Day #264

Today Stark was being extra annoying as he was attempting to crawl all over me and was barking at every piece of fluff whilst I was trying to do college work. I managed to get some done but it would have been a lot easier in a library with no animals!!! In other news, the fish are now eating really well and seem a lot more active. The water is still really green and cloudy but fingers crossed a few more water changes will do it. 

Big Fish:

Song Of The Day: Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
Reason: One of my favourite songs, so easy to relate to. 

Highlight Of The Day: Watching Starky run for his ball. He's so fast now! 

Inspiration Of The Day: 
I started re-reading one of my Point Horror books, Homecoming Queen. I love how American, cheesy and unrealistic they are. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment