Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Monday 23 September 2013

Photo Every Day #258

Today we went to the Sealife Center Manchester. It's only recently opened and it's been a while since I've been to an aquarium. Now that I know a lot more about fish it's far more interesting; I'd love to be an animal keeper there!! The best thing we saw was probably the huge sea turtle that they have in their main tank. I've never seen one before and he was beautiful! The enclosures were all really nice and they had a good range of fish and sea creatures. We had a behind the scenes tour with a member of staff called Phil. He was really great and told us lots of interesting information. We also got to see a snake necked turtle which was in isolation as he was being naughty and trying to breed with another species of turtle whilst upsetting her male partner!

Cowfish:
Untitled



Lionfish:
Untitled

Seahorse:
Untitled

Another Seahorse:
Untitled

Sea Turtle:
Untitled

A fish that sleeps wedged on his side!:
Untitled

Cute Turtle:
Untitled

Sting Ray:
Untitled

Song Of The Day: Lady Gaga - Applause
Reason: I didn't like this song at first, but it's really grown on me!

Highlight Of The Day: Our trip to the aquarium.

Inspiration Of The Day: Beautiful fish! I will be starting doing some more reading up on the species that interest me the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment