Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Sunday 25 August 2013

Photo Every Day #230

This evening we went to a friends house with my 3 best friends and their other halves to have a gaming night!! We played Guitar Hero which I've never played before and is hard to get the hang of! I think I managed to get a few points in the end though. We also played Buzz and Crash Team Racing as well. It's amazing how I can still remember the turns and course layouts for such a lot of the game! I'm definately a lover of the Playstation 2 games that I used to play and can't really get into these new fangled all-singing-all-dancing consoles and their games that I don't know how to play. I think I'll stick to my favourite games where I know all the characters, the story and how to complete it!

Evil Bear Necklace:
Evil Mouse

Song Of The Day: Rammstein - Du Hast
Reason: The song on Guitar Hero that I sort of managed.

Highlight Of The Day: Gaming night with friends!

Inspiration Of The Day: Amazing video footage of tribes of people that haven't been in contact with 'real life'

No comments:

Post a Comment