Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Monday 12 August 2013

Photo Every Day #218

This evening I have travelled down to Cheltenham as I'm having some aquatic training tomorrow. I'm staying in a hotel nearby so I don't have to do a 250 mile round trip. I already can't wait to see my puppy and it's strange it being so quiet without all my furry babies. The hotel does have some lovely vintage furniture and my room has its own fireplace which is lovely. Now for a peaceful nights sleep! 

Dresser: 

Song Of The Day: Nine Inch Nails - Every Day Is Exactly The Same
Reason: One of my favourite NIN songs and one of my favourite albums. 

Highlight Of The Day: A nice, simple drive down. Nothing worse than motorway traffic. 

Inspiration Of The Day: Gordon Ramsey's Hotel Hell series. I can't believe how bad some hotels are! 

No comments:

Post a Comment