Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Thursday 18 July 2013

Photo Every Day #194

Today was boiling in work! I think I was close to sweating all my new hair dye off?! But I have two days off now, so I'll try and keep out of the heat as much as possible. We took Stark to Lymm Dam for a walk this evening. We befriended a Labrador who shared her ball, they were both swimming after it in the water and Stark swam out further than he has before. Then we met two collie crosses then two German shepherds with an Akita.  I like Stark meeting other dogs as I want him to be friendly and capable of adapting to new situations. He's doing really well. 

Song Of The Day: Alkaline Trio - Private Eye
Reason: One of my ultimate favourite songs ever. 

Highlight Of The Day: A nice evening walk. 

Inspiration of The Day: Colour charts. Trying to decide what colours to paint our rooms with is definitely not a decision to be taken lightly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment