Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Monday 10 June 2013

Photo Every Day #158

Today was a normal Monday; work followed by puppy training. Stark is getting lots better at doing what he's asked but were still not having much success with him still peeing in the house sadly! Today's PED is of my outfit from yesterday, it's a nice summery vintage Hawaiian tie shirt with a white vest top and a grey skirt from M&S. I also wore my plastic strawberry and cherry chain necklace and some green bead bracelets. 

Song Of The Day: Queens Of The Stone Age - First It Giveth
Reason: My fave QOTSA song, I was listening to part of their love performance of their new stuff on Radio One and it sounds great! 

Highlight Of The Day: The season finale of Game Of Thrones! Bit of an anticlimax as there's too many questions I want to know the answers to still! 

Inspiration Of The Day: Decorating ideas with stripes: http://www.realsimple.com/m/home-organizing/decorating/decorating-with-stripes-00000000035805/index.html?xid=rs-cknl-06-10-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment