Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Friday 7 June 2013

Photo Every Day #154

This evening I got round to watching Game Of Thrones, season 3, episode 9. AMAZING! I've not been so emotionally moved, or rather thrown about from emotion to emotion, for a long time! It was such a shocking piece of the story that I really don't know how they're going to finalise it all in the last episode next week.

Soul Destroyer:
Soul Destroyer

Song Of The Day: Game Of Thrones - The Rains Of Castamere
Reason: When you hear that song you know there will be trouble.


Highlight Of The Day: That episode! It was also the worst part of my day too!

Inspiration OF The Day: Game Of Thrones Wiki.

1 comment:

  1. To Vicki Mihn

    I am PAUL BRUCE and I wrote a debut horror novel called: THE LIFT.
    The most frightening horror novel ever written. And would want it turned into a film and become the most famous film of all time. The lift is available from:
    AMAZON, WATERSTONES, ETC... And also on: AMAZON KINDLE E-BOOK. Check it out, do a review of it in your blog if you want and say if you think it would make a great film.If you dont want to buy a copy then I could send you a free hardback copy of the book to you- to what address?

    From PAUL BRUCE.

    ReplyDelete