Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Photo Every Day #153

Today I went to the dentist for an appointment about my toothache. I'm to go back next Friday to have a repair to a filling done and hopefully it should be all sorted. I'm glad it's only repair work cos I'm not a huge fan of the dentist and didn't want anything complicated done. We also had a nice walk and a pub tea with my Dad so we made the most of the sunshine.

Not Asleep Puppy At Bedtime:
Not Asleep Puppy At Bedtime

Song Of The Day: Robin Thicke Featuring TI and Pharrell Williams - Blurred Lines
Reason: I could take or leave this song, but it is catchy.

Highlight Of The Day: Finding out that I wouldn't be needing tons of dental work done! Just a simple repair; such a relief.

Inspiration Of The Day: Reasons Cats Make The Best Alarm Clocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment