Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Saturday 1 June 2013

Photo Every Day #149

Today I went for my reptile training for work at the Cheltenham branch. I really enjoyed it and thought it was all really interesting. I have a pretty decent basic knowledge of reptiles as I have 3 leopard geckos anyway but it's good to know more about the other reptiles we have in store. I definitely want a snake now though! Or maybe a tortoise! The only bad part of the day was getting up at 6am to make the 250mile round trip to the store. I felt so tired whilst driving but as soon as I got home I was wide awake! Hopefully I'll sleep well tonight. 

Song Of The Day: Grendel - Hate This
Reason: I haven't heard it for so long but I still adore it. 

Highlight Of The Day: Handling the animals during training. It's a great visual aid when learning about them by they're also super cute! 

Inspiration Of The Day: Animal experts. I'd love to develop my knowledge to such a level. 

No comments:

Post a Comment