Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Photo Every Day #131

I had a lovely day off today. I went to the RSPCA this morning to talk about volunteering, then went to Debs to find out I'd already worked my last shift. We then took Stark to Lymm Dam and for a quick pub lunch. Then I went to my Mum's for tea and finally we watched Game Of Thrones. Aah, what a good day off!

Run Puppy:
Lymm Dam - 15.05.13


Spot The Robin:
Lymm Dam - 15.05.13

Waterside:
Lymm Dam - 15.05.13

Church Tower:
Lymm Dam - 15.05.13

Swan Family:
Lymm Dam - 15.05.13

Song Of The Day: Lana Del Rey - Million Dollar Man
Reason: My current favourite song of hers. I love how she really sings something without going over board with unnecessary notes.

Highlight Of The Day:Walking the puppy and seeing him get lots of fussing from other walkers.

Inspiration Of The Day: Angelina Jolie. Good on her that she's been brave enough to have a double masectomy as she has a high chance of getting breast cancer. It must be an incredible hard decision and thing to have to go through. I'm glad she's spoken out as it might encourage people to consider this option.

No comments:

Post a Comment