Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Photo Every Day #92

Today was day two of my new job. I'm still loving it! Today we got a fish delivery, so we had to go through a process to settle the fish into their new tanks in store. The fish were really striking, especially the 4 Chinese fighting fish that came in. There were also some teeny, tiny frogs and a black axolotl. I'm definitely be doing more research into fish as they're really interesting and they're something I don't really know a lot about. When I got home, Asami acted strange all evening. She constantly meowed for food, even though she'd had her tea already, which is really unlike her. I hope she's just having a funny day rather than feeling unwell.

Watching. Waiting:
Watching. Waiting.

Song Of The Day: Will Smith - Gettin' Jiggy Wit It.
Reason: Such an amazing song! Still so good now, it hasn't aged at all! I remember having it on tape.

Highlight Of The Day: Spending time around the fish.

Inspiration Of The Day: The axolotl. It has the ability to regenerate it's limbs!


No comments:

Post a Comment