Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Photo Every Day #57

So I've started my March Mission by taking a photo of what I wore to work today. I wore my Jasper Conran striped blouse, black leggings and a grey woollen pinafore style dress. I can't remember quite where I bought the dress from, I think it was a shop called Joy and I have a feeling it was from Leeds. However, it was £5 so it was definitely a bargain. I liked it in the shop, hated it when I got home, stored it in the wardrobe for years and now I love wearing it! Funny how tastes change.

Office Work:
Office Work

Song Of The Day: NoFX - Franco Un-American
Reason: Love this song! Every word is so true. Politics but in a fun way.

Highlight Of The Day: Receiving some goods news.

Inspiration Of The Day: Noel Fielding. Just in general really. His outfits are always amazing and he's hilarious. He's so interesting which makes him so likeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment