Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Saturday 23 February 2013

Photo Every Day #54

This evening I have been Pinterest-ing and doing a bit of photo editing. We had my Dad over for tea, which was nice, then the boy went to bed early leaving me to my artistic hour! I'm so obsessed with Pinterest at the moment. I'm using it to look for ideas for decorating my new house since I have a blank canvas; the main reason I wanted a brand new build. There's some amazing inspiration for anything you could think of! Lovely! I've also edited some photos from our third trip to the abandoned airfield. It was a nice day so we were able to get some good shots. I think I've come out with my best ever photo too! The lighting was just stunning in the toilets inside the lab building so it's created a shot I'm super happy with.

Horror Movie Bathroom:
Horror Movie Bathroom

Song Of The Day: Lana Del Rey - Riding In Cars With Boys
Reason: I wish I had the life she sings about.

Highlight Of The Day: Editing my masterpiece!

Inspiration Of The Day: Gothic interior photos on pinterest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment