Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Photo Every Day #44

Today we had our kitchen refitted. It looks so much nicer and has given us much more storage space, we still don't have a lot of worktop shop which is a shame as it makes the room look smaller. However, our fridge is now neatly tucked away and people can actually sit around the table without it being a complete squash.

Put Your Paws In The Air:
Put Your Paws In The Air

Song Of The Day: Clea - Download It
Reason: I was watching one of the music channels which was playing an 'omg I remember this song' type programme and this was on it. I think it's a shame they never really went anywhere.

Highlight Of The Day: Finally getting my kitchen and bedroom furniture sorted.

Inspiration Of The Day: Kim Kardashian's Instagram photos of all her braided hair styles. They look so nice I may have to have a go myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment