Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Monday 18 February 2013

Photo Every Day #49

Today I went to work as usual. Had a nice catch up with my friends then came home. When I reached my car there was a rose underneath the windscreen wipers! I have no idea where it came from or who put it there! I haven't parked there for a while as I had a week off, so I just don't get it. It was a nice surprise though; it's not like that happens to me every day! I wonder if I'll get one again. In other news, I met with the producer from the film I'm working on this Thursday so I'm looking forward to getting stuck in!

Mystery Rose:
A rose that someone left on my car windscreen whilst I was at work!

Song Of The Day: Debs Radio
Reason: Didn't think I'd say it, but I actually missed it whilst I was off!

Highlight Of The Day: Got to be finding a rose on my car!

Inspiration Of The Day: The random kind acts of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment