Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Photo Every Day #37

Today we bought muffins from one of the cafes in town. They do the nicest, biggest muffins I've ever eaten. I assume they're freshly baked as they're so soft on the inside but have a nice crunchy top. Perfect! I really can't remember what it's called but it's in the same shopping center as the Asda!

Massive Muffins:
Massive Muffin

Song Of The Day: Rebecca Ferguson - Glitter & Gold
Reason: It's on the playlist at work. I really love her voice.

Highlight Of The Day: Having a good browse of Etsy.

Inspiration Of The Day: Bell jars! I have one but I can't seem to find anything that I want to put in it. Love looking for inspiration for it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment