Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Photo Every Day #36

Today has been a real gloomy day. The weather has been terrible and it's been dull the entire time. I am very much ready for it to be spring with some warmer weather and lighter evenings. I'm also looking forward to wearing my spring/summer wardrobe as I'm getting bored of trying to find cardigans or coverups that match every outfit.

Soap & Glory:
Soap & Glory


Song Of The Day: Disney - The Ugly Bug Ball
Reason: Just randomly popped into my head, I don't know what film it's from but I love the classic Disney songs.

Highlight Of The Day: A nice relaxing shower

Inspiration Of The Day: The music video for Bingo Players (Featuring Far East Movement) - Get Up (Rattle) - Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment