Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Monday 7 January 2013

Photo Every Day #7

Today has been a day of many dead ends in a way. We're trying to get things moving with the house but nothing seems to have actually made any progress. I'm in a fed up mood and have two big itchy bites, one on my arm and the other on my hand. I have no idea where they've come from but I'm hoping more don't appear.

Kitten:
Kitten

Song Of The Day: Foo Fighters - The Pretender
Reason: Reminds me of second year at uni.

Highlight Of The Day: Getting a new really soft, snuggly throw.

Inspiration Of The Day: Marilyn Manson's music videos. Granted I've not seen every single one or anything, but the ones for his most famous/popular songs are pure beauty for my eyes. I'm hugely into the beautiful and macabre side of things; I just want to live in his video worlds!
Marilyn Manson: The Beautiful People:

No comments:

Post a Comment