Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Saturday 5 January 2013

Photo Every Day #5

Today hasn't been such an interesting day. I got to spend the evening sorting out things and watching crime documentaries, two of my favourite things! I'm looking forward to tomorrow evening as we're having a film night with our friend. It's his choice of film, so hopefully he'll pick something decent!

Sleepy Salami:
Sleepy Salami

Song Of The Day: Katy Perry - ET
Reason: Love the song, so dramatic.

Highlight Of The Day: Sorting out a big pile of paperwork. Another thing off the to-do list.

Inspiration Of The Day: A bit of a strange one, but I've been watching a few documentaries about the Moors Murderers this evening. My inspiration for today is Winnie Johnson, the mother of Keith Bennett, who was one of the child victims of Hindley and Brady. It's so admirable that she never gave up the hope that she would find her beloved son. Her dedication to finding him is truly admirable and I hope that someone would feel the same way if I went missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment