Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Friday 4 January 2013

Photo Every Day #4

Today has been one of those days where I feel like I've done a lot but it seems to have been quite long. We bought a new desk from Staples which is really nice, hopefully it'll be build after the weekend so I can start to organise some things in the study. We also bought a mop and bucket so I have a nice clean kitchen floor. Me and my friend made fajitas for the boy and his friends (and ourselves obviously) then I've come online to look for more furniture! Next week I have 2 days off and 3 half days so really looking forward to trying to get some stuff sorted out and done.

Xmas Choccies:
 Xmas Choccies

Song Of The Day: Nicki Minaj - Va-va-voom
Reason: Saw the video for the first time today, I really like how creative and well styled they are.

Highlight Of The Day: Buying a lovely new desk

Inspiration Of The Day: This article on The Fetlife a photo series by photographer Danny Ghitis. Really amazing how people can have such complex likes and dislikes yet sexual fetishes are still such a taboo and almost cannot be shared freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment