Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Thursday 3 January 2013

Photo Every Day #3

Today has been long, mainly as I've had a bizarre neck ache all evening. I think it was just a little stiffness from repeatedly doing the same motion whilst at work looking at information and typing it in as it seems to have worn off now. In other news, tomorrow is Fajita Friday with one of my longest serving friends, which I'm looking forward to. I'm also looking forward to having no overtime at job #1 next week and having a bit of time to catch up on my to-do list. Today's PED is of some Alice In Wonderland magnets I got for xmas, I actually thought it was a mirror but was pleased to find they were magnets as it probably would have ended up broken and battered being in my handbag.

Wonderland Friends:
Wonderland Friends

Song Of The Day: Robbie Williams - Candy
Reason: Ridiculously catchy; once you've heard it once, you hear it all day.

Highlight Of The Day: Seeing how friendly Draco is. He jumped up on my Mum and instantly made himself at home when she popped in.

Inspiration Of The Day: This super interesting article; Clearing Clutter - Part 1 - Understanding How Clutter Affects You - Whether You Realise it Or Not. It provides a great insight on how junk and rubbish in the house can affect you on a daily basis with big consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment