Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Sunday 20 January 2013

Photo Every Day #20

Today has been another run of the mill, boring day. I really need something new to focus on and keep me going. We're thinking about trying to volunteer at the RSPCA or Cats Protection, which will also give me some experience towards getting started on my way to becoming a Vet Nurse. Fingers crossed.

Run, Run, As Fast As You Can:
Run Run As Fast As You Can

Song Of The Day: Ke$ha - Die Young
Reason: Good party tune.

Highlight Of The Day: Some really nice people in work. It's nice to chat to different people than you'd normally associate with.

Inspiration Of The Day: Extreme Couponing. It's a documentary about people who save loads of coupons and stockpile the things that are on offer. They were buying hundreds of dollars of stuff and paying nothing! Crazy! Wish I was more frugal.

No comments:

Post a Comment