Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Monday 14 January 2013

Photo Every Day #14

Today I seemed to do a lot but don't seem to have a lot to show for it. This afternoon we went to Ikea to pick up some legs for our bathroom cabinet (and to have hotdogs), called at the pet shop to look at some fish that I want, went to the Butterfly Chinese Restaurant in Stockton Heath for tea, called at Toys R Us to get some sea monkeys, popped into Next to pick up a gift and then called in to see my Mum at work! But all I have to show for my day are some cabinet legs, a rail and my sea monkey kit!

Hotdog:
Hotdog

Song Of The Day: Avril Lavigne - Fall To Pieces
Reason: One of the ultimate broken heart songs

Highlight Of The Day: A nice meal out.

Inspiration Of The Day: Tropical Fish! In particular the strange looking ones. The uglier the better. I really want to be able to go scuba diving somewhere with lots of fish and sea creatures in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment