Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Photo Every Day #1

So today I'm starting again on PED for 2013! I'll do a highlights if 2012 blog tomorrow as I can't seem to connect to the Internet on my laptop via my phone! Today I went shopping with a friend, it was a bit of a poor turn out for me as I only bought some microfibre cloths and a scrubbing brush, but I was happy enough. I also discovered that Ed's Easy Diner has opened at Cheshire Oaks! I love the milkshakes and can't wait to go next time I'm there. Tomorrow Draco is off to the vets for his last set of kitten injections. Then we have the design lady coming back with our study and bedroom design ideas. I've been trying to think of a new section to add to my blog, I think I may try and do 'Inspiration Of The Day'. So I'm thinking this could be a photo, quote, person, film, song, anything really!

Ed's Easy Diner:
Eds Easy Diner

Song Of The Day: Fiona Apple - Paper Bag
Reason: Easy song to relate to dressed up in an interesting metaphor.

Highlight Of The Day: Discovering Eds Easy Diner at Cheshire Oaks

Inspiration Of The Day: I'm going to say my other half, I take him for granted sometimes, but he is useful sometimes....I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment