Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Saturday 15 December 2012

Photo Every Day #349

Just a quick one as I want a decent sleep in preparation for the big Xmas do on Sunday night. I've not done anymore packing as I went to Nandos with some of the girls from work instead, then had to call and get my dresses from my Mum's house. We cleaned Asami's ear this evening as they were starting to look a little mucky again. Unfortunately, the boy insisted on picking her up whilst I squirted the liquid into her ears with no top on. He then got rather scratched whilst she tried to make a bid for freedom. Needless to say, I told him so.

Battle Wound From Kitty Ear Cleaning:
Battle Wounds From Kitty Ear Cleaning

Song Of the Day: Lana Del Rey - Ride
Reason: Love this video, she should turn her albums into films.

Highlight Of The Day: Nandos with some of my favourite work girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment