Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Monday 10 December 2012

Photo Every Day #345

I sometimes wonder whether I have 2 cats or 2 children. Draco's latest fascination is with Tom & Jerry cartoons on the tv! I'm a massive fan of 'proper' cartoons ie the ones that were hand drawn, so I've been recording a lot of old cartoons. Draco loves watching the characters run around on the screen. He reminds me of the scene in 101 Dalmations where the puppies are all watching tv.

Watching Cartoons:
Watching Cartoons

Song Of The Day: Marina & The Diamonds - Bubblegum Bitch
Reason: Really love her, she's so different to the norm, really want to go and see her live!

Highlight Of The Day: Being offered a step up in roles on the film set I'll be working on on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment