Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Sunday 9 December 2012

Photo Every Day #344

For some reason I'm way more tired that I usually am after work on a Sunday. I only have a short shift tomorrow though, then it's off to Nandos! I also took the photos for our traditional crappy xmas card, it was a nightmare to get the cats to sit still! The rats didn't like the idea that much that we just gave up on having a shot with them in! Even the geckos kept wriggling about. I'll post some outtakes once I've made the card.

Hazelnut & Chocolate Loaf:
Hazelnut & Chocolate Loaf

Song Of The Day: James Arthur - Impossible
Reason: Glad someone different won X Factor. He  and Jahmene Douglas really seem to deserve to do well.

Highlight Of The Day: Being in the warmth when it's so cold outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment