Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Sunday 2 December 2012

Photo Every Day #337

Today I don't feel ill anymore! Yay! I am still extremely tired though. I'm only doing a short shift tomorrow and don't start until 1pm so hopefully I'll have some time to relax in the morning and have a bit of a lie in. We've finally got a completion date on the buying of the house, so this week we're signing more documents and finally handing over the remainder of the money to make it officially ours! We're also going to go scrounging for bargains at Comet since it's fallen on bad times and is closing down. For now though, I'm just having Draco cuddles.

Watching Tv With My Buddy:
Watching Tv With My Buddy

Song Of The Day: Olly Murs - Trouble Maker
Reason: Get in my bed, mmmm!

Highlight Of The Day: Being awake the entire day! Albeit not entirely with it....

No comments:

Post a Comment