Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Monday 26 November 2012

Photo Every Day #331

I finally managed to sort myself some days off! Roll on Wednesday!! My parents came over today to see little Draco, he seemed to take a shine to my Step Dad and sat on him for most of the time they were here. I've also been online xmas shopping, or at least attempting to. Instead I've been looking at furniture on Not On The High Street which has some really nice, different things on. Now we're jsut waiting for our Chinese takeaway to arrive then it's off for an early night (again).

Nearly Friends:
Nearly Friends

Song Of The Day: Queens Of The Stone Age - You're So Vague
Reason: Really wish I'd gone to see them when they toured last, they were amazing when I saw them at Leeds Festival in 2006

Highlight Of The Day: Knowing that the days off are coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment