Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Sunday 25 November 2012

Photo Every Day #329

Today I sold my first voucher at work! I seem to be doing quite well seeing as I've only been there since the start of the month. It's also nice that I work with fellow cat owners, which means I can share my photos of Asami and Draco and get to see their cute kitties too! Asami has been a bit better with Draco today, she's not hissing or bopping as much, but does like to watch and follow him 90% of the time. She's also been way more cuddly and attention seeking than usual which is nice as it means she'll actually sit still and be stroked and picked up for more than 30 seconds!

Ginger:
Ginger

Song Of The Day: James Arthur - Let's Get It On
Reason: Such a good rendition! Very suave!

Highlight Of The Day: Selling my first voucher.

No comments:

Post a Comment