Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Friday 2 November 2012

Photo Every Day #307

So, today I can officially announce that I have a new job! It's at Venture Photography in Warrington. I'm going to be working on reception and meeting and greeting the customers who come in for photo shoots and viewings. Super happy that I'll be working in a more creative environment and it's a chance to try something new. Everyone I've met so far seems really nice so hopefully I'll just fit straight in. It's my first full day tomorrow and luckily one of my best friends is actually coming in with her family for a photo shoot! So it will be nice to see a familiar face and maybe have a bit of a practice on her. Because I'm starting immediately though it's ended up that I have to work the next 25 days in a row as I'm still at Debenhams too!! That's 170 hours until my next full day off! Just gotta keep chugging along and thinking of the pennies!! I'll have an update of how my first day went tomorrow!

Superkitty:
Superkitty

Song Of The Day: Natasha Bedingfield - Soulmate
Reason: A beautiful song

Highlight Of The Day: Having my induction meeting at my new job!

No comments:

Post a Comment