Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Monday 22 October 2012

Photo Every Day #296

I mentioned a little while ago that we'd started sponsoring a dog called Lexi through The Dogs Trust. Well our starter pack came, it's all very cute and tells us about Lexi and the charity, plus we got a nice magnet and car sticker so it's all good. Can't wait to get our first letter/card from Lexi!! We also dropped the rats off at my aunties house as she's looking after them whilst we've got an inspection tomorrow. Asami is going there for the day tomorrow too just so that they're all out of the way. The house already feels so empty and quiet without the boys. It'll be awful without Asami too.

Lexi:
Dogs Trust

Song Of The Day: Pink - Blow Me (One Last Kiss)
Reason: I don't actually know many of the words, but I've got the music stuck in my head, I'm just sort of mumbling along to my made up lyrics to fill in the blanks.

Highlight Of The Day: Finishing getting the house ready for the inspection

No comments:

Post a Comment