Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Saturday 20 October 2012

Photo Every Day #294

Today we put a reserve on the house we want to buy! So exciting. Next we have to apply for the mortgage and get all of that sorted. I'm trying not to get super excited over it just yet just on the off chance that anything goes wrong as I'd be heartbroken! I've also found about a million things in  the Bodie & Fou catalogue that I really want to buy. Sadly it's all rather expensive but I may purchase the odd piece every now and then.

Bodie & Fou:
Bodie & Fou

Song Of The Day: Machine Head - Elegy
Reason: Amazing song from an awesome band. Plus when I worked at Sonisphere 2009 I was stood a meter away from them in their van heading towards the stage! Robb Flynn is the living definition of masculinity in my eyes.

Highlight Of The Day: More progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment