Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Sunday 14 October 2012

Photo Every Day #287

Today we went looking at houses on a development I liked the look of. I've fallen in love with the houses already! So I'm determined to start some major saving. Since xmas is coming up and it's always an expensive time of year, I'm going to try and make as many people as I can presents, most of which I'm guessing will be photographs in various forms. I'm also going to start making our traditional 'cheesy, terrible family photo' cards. Last year it only featured me and Steven but this year I want to at least include Asami if not more of the zoo!

Half Of My Zoo:
Half Of My Zoo

Song Of The Day: B.o.B  Featuring Hayley Williams - Airplanes
Reason: Love this song and love Hayley's voice!

Highlight Of The Day: Looking at houses in person.


No comments:

Post a Comment