Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Friday 12 October 2012

Photo Every Day #285

Today has been a rather lazy day, I manged to catch up on some sleep but now am not tired and it's 1.30am! I went out for my tea with friends which was nice and I've been looking at houses and mortgages all night. It's all very confusing; far too many terms and conditions, rules and regulations! All I want to do is have my own house, I promise I'll pay it all back eventually! Today's PED is a photo from college last night, I'm going to work on more 'collections' of items to describe people methinks. Just as a little project of my own.

The Art Student:
The Art Student

Song Of The Day: Lesley Roy - Crushed
Reason: Apparently she's coming out with a new EP! So excited!!

Highlight Of The Day: Quality time with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment