Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Thursday 11 October 2012

Photo Every Day #284

Today I went to Bents Garden Center with my Mum and Step Dad. I didn't know but it was actually their official opening of the xmas decorations whilst we were there. There was a town crier and a Santa Claus and a super tanned Mrs Claus! I really like Bents at xmas, I love their trees and how nice they look caked full of decorations. I've decided for our first xmas in our apartment that I was an ice blue, white and silver theme. We also stopped in their cafe to get a cake. I had hot chocolate with a slice of coffee cake, which was really nice, but I couldn't finish it it was so rich!

Hot Choc & Cake:
 Hot Choc & Cake

I'm going to post this photo as a follow on from yesterdays PED. Asami was all nice and cutely asleep on top of the pillow, but slowly she began to sink....
Asami Sinking

Song Of The Day: Ludwig Van Beethoven - Ninth Symphony
Reason: I've started to listen to Classical FM a lot more whilst I'm driving as I find it relaxing and can help me to develop my creative thoughts a lot further. Plus this features heavily in A Clockwork Orange which is one of my favourite films.

Highlight Of The Day: A good evening at college learning about architectural photography. 

No comments:

Post a Comment