Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Photo Every Day #283

Asami is currently asleep on my pillow. I think she's hinting at me to go and sleep in the spare bedroom. She was nicely settling in her own bed, complete with it's fleecy blanket, but ten minutes ago decided my pillows looked nicer, so that was that. We bought her some more Whiskas kitten wet food pouches from Asda as they were on offer, so she's now being treated to; 4 kinds of 'steamed' fish, including sardines which actually smells really nice; 4 kinds of 'grilled' food, including rabbit and ordinary meat/fish pouches. I definitely give my pets a higher standard of food than I do for myself! But I wouldn't have it any other way.

Bop:
Bop

Pillow Stealer:
Pillow Stealer

Song Of The Day: Alex Clare - Too Close
Reason: Just been stuck in my head all day for no apparent reason

Highlight Of The Day: A good catch up with the best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment