Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Saturday 6 October 2012

Photo Every Day #279

Today's PED is another of the gorgeous Asami. She had a visitor, my friend from work who also has a ginger female cat. Apparently, ginger female cats are quite hard to find! We had no idea but just liked her because she has personality and beautiful huge eyes. This is her sleeping on my pillow, her latest sleeping place. Today I also got my hair cut at Vanity Hair Studio in Latchford Village. I would definately recommend it as the girl we had was brilliant (I forgot to ask her name)! Even though I only had a trim, I feel my hair looks and feels a lot better, especially as I'm half way through the growing out a fringe process. The boy had his hair done too and she's thinned it out perfectly! I would definately recommend Vanity as their prices are so reasonable for the service and finished results.

Naptime:
Asami - 5th October 2012

Song Of The Day: Tool - Shism
Reason: I'd forgotten how much I like this song and it's video


Highlight Of The Day: A nice relaxing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment