Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Friday 31 August 2012

Photo Every Day #244

This evening has been awesome. We had a leaving meal at Nandos for one of the girls at work, then went to the pub for a drink. It's really good to see people outside of work where we're not trapped in such a microcosm of a world! I had a real laugh and really enjoy their company, it was a shame I couldn't stay out longer with them. However, Pixie wasn't impressed that I'd been out for so long and she was sat in the dark when I came back. Poor Pix.

Not Impressed:
Not Impressed

Song Of The Day: Nicki Minaj - Pound The Alarm
Reason: A song that makes me feel like dancing.

Highlight Of The Day: Seeing Pixie's happy little face after a good evening with the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment