Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Monday 27 August 2012

Photo Every Day #240

Today we went to the Cheshire Game & Country Fair. The weather wasn't so nice, but when it stopped raining it wasn't too bad apart from all the mud! We got to see planty of things as we walked aroung. We saw some gorgeous show hamsters and rescue ferrets, lots of tasty food, tons of outdoor clothing, birds of prey, chainsaw carved statues and plenty of dogs! We watched several displays including scurry driving vs car, gundogs, birds of prey, chainsaw carving and lurcher racing. The best part by far was watching the horse boarding racing. I'd heard about it before going but hadn't ever seen it. It was amazing! Definately a sport I could get into following and would like a go at! For those who don't know, horse boarding invloves a horse and rider pulling along a person riding a sort of giant skateboard. It's fast so I imagine the buzz must be amazing! You can find out more here if you're interested. I managed to take a few photos on the Mini Diana and the Oktomat but I'm not sure how well they'll turn out as it was so wet! When we got home we took Pixie on a good long walk as the rain had temporarily stopped, it was quite windy and she had to be carried part of the way as she was getting blown about all over the show!

Wind In My Fur:
Wind Through My Fur

Song Of The Day: Alanis Morissette - Crazy
Reason: Classic song, I miss it being on our radio at work!

Highlight Of The Day: Discovering horse boarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment