Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Sunday 26 August 2012

Photo Every Day #238

From today we are spending the week looking after Pixie whilst my parents go away. It's going to be a mad week, what with looking after Pixie, the rats, the geckos and my friend's hamster, working, trying to sort my portfolio, enrolling at college and starting a distance learning business and admin course! It'll all by worth it in the end though and is making me look forward to my two weeks off later in September even more!

Best Friends:
Best Friends

Song Of The Day: Taylor Swift - White Horse
Reason: Really good lyrics, I can definately visualise the story unfolding. Rings true with parts of my life too!

Highlight Of The Day: Seeing Pixie

No comments:

Post a Comment