Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Sunday 19 August 2012

Photo Every Day #232

Today we went to the Lomography store in Manchester to use their trial rent-a-camera scheme. I decided to rent a Lubitel again and my friend decided on the LC-Wide. Firstly, we walked down to Canal Street as they were holding some family events before Pride next weekend. It was a doggy day and there were stalls and competitions for the dogs. It was a really nice atmosphere and there were some gorgeous dogs! I now definately want an Italian greyhound. After we'd finished there, we walked around the Norther Quarter and China Town. We walked down plenty of alley ways, including on with a lovely 'sauna' facility. I think we've ended up with some good shots, but it was a great day despite it being a bit rainy on and off all day. I definately want to invest in a Lubitel, I just need to save some pennies!

Prize Winners:
Rent A Lubitel

British Bulldog:
Rent A Lubitel

Union Jack Knickers:
Rent A Lubitel

Song Of The Day: Evanescence - Lithium
Reason: Great song, very emotion-led and Amy Lee is an amazing singer

Highlight Of The Day: Playing with the Lubitel and my Praktica.


No comments:

Post a Comment