Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Photo Every Day #227

Today was a nice chilled day off, until I started trying to pick photos for the portfolio I want to take to the enrolment to ensure I get a place on the college course I want to do. I've narrowed it down to 30 photos that I can put in or can work on and then add, ideally I want to end up with 8 since it's just a starter portfolio. I feel I'm lacking a good self portrait so I'm going to focus on trying to get one before I need it finished. I will be reading the following religiously until that dated too, and after too, but maybe not so manically.

Manual:
Manual

Song Of The Day: Paloma Faith - Picking Up The Pieces
Reason: Added to my playlist!

Highlight Of The Day: Realising I do have some decent photos considering I'm only a beginner

No comments:

Post a Comment