Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Monday 13 August 2012

Photo Every Day #226

Today was my first day back at work in a week and already I've got my day off tomorrow! If only it was day-in-day-off all the time! Had my Dad and his girlfriend over for tea and I made them my signature dish, fajitas with honey chicken! It seemed to go down nicely so it's all good. We ended up watching a documentary about some POWs attempt to escape from Colditz by building a two man glider that they managed to hide from the German guards! They never got to actually try the glider, which was hidden behind a fake wall in the attic, as the war ended when Germany surrendered. Really interesting stuff! Today's PED is of my new phone case that the boy got me, which has a scene from Alice In Wonderland on it! Very cute.

Alice Meets The Caterpillar:
Alice & The Caterpillar

Song Of The Day: Faderhead - Houston
Reason: One of my favourite Faderhead songs, makes me wanna dance!

Highlight Of The Day: Catching up with the work girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment