Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Saturday 4 August 2012

Photo Every Day #217

Today was the Hog Roast at the Walled Garden. I've never been to one before and it was very tasty! The meat was a bit tougher than I expected but I washed it down with a nice piece of fudge cake so it's all good! Tomorrow is the day that my family and a couple of friends are all coming over for a bit of a party for my birthday. I've been super stressed out about making sure there's enough food and there's things that people will enjoy so fingers crossed it all goes well!

Hog Roast:
Hog Roast

Song Of The Day: Diplo vs Tiesto (Featuring Busta Rhymes) - C'mon
Reason: Tune! Puts me in such a good mood!

Highlight Of The Day: Seeing my little Pixie after the hog roast!

No comments:

Post a Comment