Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Monday 23 July 2012

Photo Every Day #204

Today has been an excellent day off. We started the day with a nice lie in. We then set off to Beeston Castle to take some photos with my analogue cameras. It was hot walking up the hill to the castle, but the breeze and the view from the top was well worth it. We decided to try and make the most of the day, so we went to Cotebrook Shire Horse Center which was great! Their shire stallions were gorgeous and makes me love heavy horses even more. We got some nice photos and it was nice to watch the horses in their fields. We also got to see some newborn piglets which had only been born at 2am that morning! They were gorgeous and tiny, nudging around the hay with their eyes still closed. After we'd finished at the center we called at the pub next door for some food. I had a lovely beef and onion baguette which was cooked perfectly. Yummy. We then called at Blakemere Craft Center on the way back. They had a country fair on which was really nice to walk around. I got to hold a tiny baby chick which tried to escape and fly off, but luckily I caught him in time! We also got to meet Susie the rescue greyhound from the Greyhound Rescue West Of England who was looking for a new home. She was gorgeous and friendly, and I can see why my Gran likes them so much. I really hope she finds a nice home. The weather was glorious all day and as a result I've got a badly sunburnt arm! Our final stop was my Dads where he cooked us homemade calzone for tea which was very nice. We've definately made the most of the good weather and our day off, so hopefully we'll get some really good photos!

Beeston Castle: A View From The Top:
 Untitled


Spiderwebs:
Untitled

Newborn:
Untitled

Song Of The Day: Emeli Sande - My Kind Of Love
Reason: Such an emotional song which is honest and real.

Highlight Of The Day: Plenty of HOTDs today! But I'll pick meeting lots of cute animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment