Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Saturday 21 July 2012

Photo Every Day #203

Today I had the nicest takeaway with my Mum and Step-Dad. It was Thai food from The Chilli Club in Lymm, one of my favourite restaurants ever! Nom nom! We also decided that we'll be going on a photography mission tomorrow with the Praktica, Mini Diana and the Lomo Fish Eye, possibly the Canon 550D as well, just so the whole family is coming along. I was thinking of going to Beeston Castle if the weather is nice, but I have no back up plan if it's not! So fingers crossed.

Praktical:
Praktica

Song Of The Day: Lana Del Rey - Dark Paradise
Reason: I just adore her and her retro style! I can really relate to some of the lyrics in this song though.

Highlight Of The Day: Seeing my Pixie!



No comments:

Post a Comment