Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Photo Every Day #199

Today I have been wating a nice big bunch of grapes. I think they're my favourite fruit as they're so tasty and easy to eat. I love fruit because generally you can just eat it completely raw, as nature intended it. I think the problem with a lot of vegetables is that as soon as it's cooked even slightly it starts to lose it's flavour and becomes too soft and pulpy for my liking. However, peas are one of my favourites, both cooked and raw. I always used to have cut up raw carrots with my tea when I was a child and never liked baked beans or anything similar, so I assume this is where my love of fresh, raw fruit and veg has come from.

Grapes:
Grapes

Song Of The Day: Katy Perry - Wide Awake
Reason: I can really relate and it's not done in a cheesy manner.

Highlight Of The Day: Making arrangements to see friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment