Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Sunday 15 July 2012

Photo Every Day #197

Today was the last day of the filming of Sophie's Fortune. I had a good time and the weather was lovely again. The children have been great all weekend and were a pleasure to be around. I'm not exhausted and back to work tomorrow sadly. It's definately inspired me to make sure I find motivated, hard working people to work with again in the future as it's amazing to be in a creative enviroment.

Party Enterance:
Untitled

Sophie:
Untitled



Ball Pool:
Untitled

Bubbles:
Untitled

Song Of The Day: Flo Rida - Good Feeling
Reason: Just an appropriate song choice for this weekend. Sums up the general mood for me.

Highlight Of The Day: The song the kids had written and sang to us about their time on set.

No comments:

Post a Comment