Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Photo Every Day #185

Today has been one of those long slow days. I'm currently loving 'Gordon Behind Bars' on Channel 4. I think prisoners should be working and giving back to the community and the government. I think learning new skills can completely change someone's outlook on life and give them new direction, whether they be prisoners or the average Joe. Here's hoping that he succeeds as the series progresses!

Caution:
Caution

Song Of The Day: Noel Fielding - Luxury Comedy Theme
Reason: For no apparent reason I have this stuck in my head. It has about 4 words...round and round it goes.

Highlight Of The Day: Having my friend over for her tea like we do most weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment